Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Rain, rain, go away - A.K.A.- Spring Break '09

It has been raining, and raining, and raining in Tally. No drought problems here. Now, I don't mind a little rain, but tornado warnings and hail I can live with out. The kids love the rain, but hate staying inside. They start acting like caged animals after about two hours of indoor play, so you can imagine what four days of rain does to my sanity! I had high hopes for spring break. Hopes involving sun and sand and parks and pools. But we made the most of it and got creative.

Rain, rain, go away. We want to go outside to play!

More of the rash, of course...

I finally couldn't take it anymore. The lightening and tornadoes had passed, so opened the cage and freed my little animals...


...and boy did they get dirty...

...but it was so much fun!

This is my dirt cake!


No comments: