Monday, April 5, 2010

Everyday Allison's

Well, I guess I didn't download the pictures off of my camera for a LONG time. Didn't have much of a reason to until recently (Disney trip, Easter, Logan's yellow belt ceremony, & Spring Break -- for a later post). But here are some of the pictures I found on our camera of the Allison boys just being their knucklehead selves and doing their everyday knucklehead kinds of things.

Here's Gavin eating waffles at the bar (and probably watching Sponge Bob...two of his favorite things to do).
Now that Keegan likes to sit at the bar too, we're going to have to find another stool that matches the ones we got from our neighbor's yard sale a few years ago. Probably not going to be easy as we've had them for several years now. Of course, we could always just pay regular price at a furniture store and get three new ones, but that's just not how the Allison's roll.


Something was very interesting out there. Enough for me to take a picture. But now I can't remember what it was since it had been over a month since I downloaded photos!

Keegan's watching a movie with his snack cup and a paci in his mouth. Does life get any better?

I just thing taking pictures of kids eating spaghetti never gets old!

Incredible Hulk candy mouth. Yes, we made him brush his teeth right afterwards. Kind of reminds me of those people that would come to your classes in school and make you eat that little red tablet to show where you needed to brush. Eww.

I really don't know.
He's probably pouting because I won't let him play Wii or check the temperature on my iphone (stay tuned for my Weatherman Logan blog post to learn more about this little infatuation of his).


And that's what the Allison's were up to in March.

No comments: