Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Great things come in small packages

He's the smallest one on the team, but his confidence makes up for it! He doesn't have a clue that they're towering over him. In case you're wondering, he had a check-up the day after this practice -- doctor says he's between the 25th and 50th percentile. Part of the reason why he looks so small here is that he barely made the age cut-off. Ok, so that's not entirely true. He DID NOT make the age cut-off, but Jay is extraordinarily good at calling people on the phone and persuading them to do what he wants them to do (think back to his RPOF days...), so I had him call and get Logan on the team. Unfortunately, this means that some of the kids on this team are almost turning 8(!!!!!), but note the puffed chest and pride exuding from my little Cub!







1 comment:

Jenna said...

Oh Logan you are so grown up now! I remember meeting you for the first time. I held you a lot at Duck and all you wanted to do was jump up and down. My arms hurt so bad that week because I wasn't used to holding you. I sure miss you guys and wish we could see you more often. We'd come to watch you baseball game for sure!