Monday, May 16, 2011

Blogger Disruption

On May 11-12, Blogger experienced a massive little disruption. Unfortunately, this was the exact time in which I spent several hours updating my blog and catching you up on our fabulous little life and my adorable little children. Those posts initially posted as normal, but have since disappeared and are no longer saved in my account. I'm trying to wait out the storm and see if they're able to fix it before taking the time to post again, so please be patient. It could be worse, I've seen several people post that they created a blog from scratch on that very day and their entire blog has disappeared. In any case, I'm hopeful that they'll be able to fix it. This has served as a wakeup call since I use this blog as my family scrapbook (who has time for the real thing these days?) and have never attempted to back it up. I'm working on backing it up in its entirety as well as finding a way to print it into an album for my family to have to keep -- probably something I should have done long ago. Can you believe I have been posting for three years now?

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow - how do you print it out? Never occurred to me to do that!
Karen

Jessica said...

Let me know how you do it since I will need to do the same!!!!!