Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Blogger update

So, it looks like Blogger lost 5 of my posts that I had made around the time of the crash. I'm still pretty bummed about that, but I have submitted a form to let them know about the issue and that's about all I can do at this point. Though I will say that I have really lost faith in them as a blogging host. Also, the customer service has been HORRIBLE. I don't know what I would do if something happened to this blog before I had a chance to print it. In any case, I'm going to skip those 5 posts for now and continue on with the hopes that they will be restored in the next week or so. If they aren't, then I guess I'll have to go back and repost. Enjoy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

switch to wordpress, you can import your blog and they were CRAZY helpful with customer service. If you figure out how to print it in book form, let me know - my blog dates back to 2004!