Friday, April 13, 2012

iphone treasures: November 2011

Standard Daddy Look
Caught Red Handed (and red-eyed)
Keegan "helping" unload the dishwasher by driving his Matchbox cars on the inside of the dishwasher door. He has always loved to do this.
Come here, Dovey-Dovey.
Always my baby.
We finally retired the 1998 Honda Civic that I purchased as a graduation gift to myself when I received my bachelor's degree. We sold the ol' girl to a teenager down the street, so we have the pleasure of seeing her drive by our house every day.

So this is my new ride, or "Mommy's Race Car" as the kids refer to it.
Amazing train artwork by Gavin.
Title: The Eyeball
Playtime
Southern Sledding
First in line at Sports Authority on Black Friday. It's 04:00 and I'm all smiles, ready to give my sweet boys a very sporty Christmas!
"Helping" decorate the tree.

Dinner at the Japanese Steakhouse for Daddy's birthday.
Chopsticks
Mama Love
Handsome boys, a cozy fire, and a pretty tree. What more can I ask for?

No comments: