Monday, March 25, 2013

Love is in the air

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Keegan loves Ella

Gavin loves Ramsey (but so does Logan!)

Logan loves his new Red Sox shirt.
Clearly, Daddy knew EXACTLY what size to buy.
Goody bags from Mom.

It was a special day -- Gavin was featured on the morning news at school for reaching 50 AR points!
Mommy loves her silly babies.


Daddy loves Mommy!
No one loves laundry.
I love my new blog book! Starting with 2008 and working my way to current.
Mommy loves her handsome boys.
Gavin loves his friends.
Keegan loves his BFF, Chase.
Gavin loves his AR certificate and we are so proud!
Keep reading, Gavin!
Keegan still loves his partner in crime.
Logan loves field trips! Today he got to take a trip with Student Council to one of my schools for a reading party with a kindergarten class. I loved having my baby at my school for the morning!





Keegan loves his Valentine's Day party.

Whew! What a day!!!

No comments: