Monday, March 25, 2013

When I am 100 years old

When I Am 100 Years Old
By: Logan

(emphasis added by Mom)

     When I am 100 years old, I would look very, very old. I bet I would live in a nursing home. I wouldn't be so grumpy like some of the grandmas and grandpas. I would be nice and peaceful (like you are now, Logan? Ha!). Also, I wouldn't have any problems with me (of course he wouldn't!). 

     What I would do for a living is I would work for Publix. I will be those people who make cakes. I'm really good at making cakes (this child does not have issues with self-esteem...also, I don't recall him EVER making a cake before). Then, for the final touch, I'll put on the frosting.

     I will probably look like a dead bird (where does he come up with this stuff???). I'll have wrinkles, warts, and maybe a few freckles. My eyesight won't be good. I'll probably look ugly (haha). 

     That's what I will do when I am 100.


No comments: