Saturday, October 19, 2013

A Seed Named Gavin

A Seed Named Gavin
By: Gavin Allison
October 2013

     Once upon a time there was a tiny seed named Gavin. I'm the seed named Gavin. I worked day after day to sprout. I never knew, but I was getting closer and closer to popping out of the soil. 
     Day after day, month after month, I grew. I was getting old. People put fences around me. Next thing I knew, I was in a backyard. I watched the kids in that house play in the backyard. I got bigger and bigger everyday. About fourt years later, I was a teenager. I could see a lot of stuff. For example, other houses, buildings, and roads. About eight years later I was an adult tree. One day I woke up because I felt burning on my trunk. I looked down and they were cutting my trunk off with a chain saw. My trunk fell and I was  dead. My bark sunk into the ground. Day after day, the bark got deeper and deeper into the soil. The bark got moldier and moldier until one day, it turned into decomposed. 


No comments: