Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Allison Weekly: 10/7-10/13/2013

This week was the first week we've had without Daddy around in a long time. I've decided that he just can't leave anymore. 

On Monday, the following happened...and boy was it a Monday...
1. I was diagnosed with bronchitis.
2. My car wouldn't start.
3. I smashed my iphone screen

This is how we passed the time:

Gavin made bracelets for everyone and they loved them.
I worked on my plank challenge.
 We ate at Po Boys with Nana & Papa.
 They wore these weird, stinky things everywhere we went.
 We had "sugar break ice cream Tuesday" again and Logan almost won an ipad from the claw machine at the mall...twice! We watched Keegan's gymnastics lesson.
 Papa had lunch with the boys.


 Chef Keegan helped make dinner, set the table, and served everyone.
 This came in the mail -- my new medal holder!
 Gavin made a glider plane.
 Finally, Daddy came back home just in time for our football game. We won again!





No comments: