Saturday, February 21, 2009

Baby Bears


I got a phone call yesterday from Logan's T-ball coach informing us of the practice time, place, and other information. The following is the conversation I had with Logan later that day.


ME: Your T-ball coach called me today.

LOGAN: Why?

ME: To tell me where your practices are going to be.

LOGAN: Where?

ME: Winthrop (their favorite park).

LOGAN: Whoa! Cool! I'm going to play on the playground!!!!

ME: No, you're going to do t-ball.

LOGAN: And play on the playground a lot.

ME: (ignoring this comment) And he told me that you're team name is the Cubs!

LOGAN: What are Cubs?

ME: Baby bears.

LOGAN: EWWWW, NO!!!!! I don't wanna be a BABY bear, I want to be a BIG, SCARY bear. I'm not going to be a Cub.

So Logan's first t-ball experience is going well so far.

2 comments:

Patty said...

TOO FUNNY!!!!!

Jessica said...

LOL - I love it.. You should have him watch the Bad News Bears.. got your blog about planning - AHHH is that what I have to look forward to? Just joking... How is Keegan doing with solids?