Wednesday, February 25, 2009

**UPDATED**I must go for a run. I must go for a run...

With all this free food I've been getting lately, I've gotta find some time to go for a run...or else.

Free food off the $1 menu at Wendy's here.

Buy one get one free at Denny's here (no, we don't have one here in Tally anymore, but for my non-Tally readers)

And my personal favorite....
Free fondue for two at the Melting Pot here.

**UPDATE** The Melting Pot deal is NOT my favorite anymore. You have to buy dinner in order to get the free fondue, which was misleading on their part. Not a good deal seeing how you have to spend like $75 on food you have to cook yourself (as Jay would say) just to get dessert.

I guess my favorite deal now is the free Quiznos from earlier this week. Tried it yesterday and it worked like a champ. Didn't work so well for Dad. They accused him of photocopying mine. LOL. My was printed from my color printer and his was from his black and white printer. Nevermind the fact that mine had MY name on it and his had HIS name on it.

Want more free food? Check out my posts labeled "Frugal Finds".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie,
I just wanted to let you know that I love coming to your site from time to time. You do such a great job blogging about your boys. You have inspired me to take more pictures, that I haven't done a lot of this year, and make one of these great sites for our family. I will let you know when it is up and available for viewing!

Love ya,
Christi