Friday, October 16, 2009

The Allison Weekly - Week of 10/5/2009

Another busy week in the Allison house! I'm feeling a lot better, but still not 100%. I've been playing catch up at work and here around the house. This week, I had Logan's first Parent/Teacher conference. Mrs. Z. had only good things to say about my exceptionally smart, handsome, and sweet baby boy! Jay and I had the opportunity to be mystery shoppers at a chain restaurant in town. Gotta love that free food! He's such a cheap date!
On Saturday, we had Logan's first sleepover! Ok, so I admit that the mommies were enjoying some wine time, so the sleepover was only half-planned and depended on whether or not that third bottle was opened (it was).
Logan and Connor

Gavin and Cole. He's a great babysitter!

The whole gang (minus Keegan and the mommies) playing Wii.

Keegan "surfing" on his Elmo tray table.

"Let's go surfin' now. Everybody's learnin' how."

No comments: