Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Allison Weekly - Week of 10/12/2009

Highlights of our week:



Monday

I tried to go to the gym and quickly realized that I still have pneumonia. A trip to the doctor's office confirmed my suspicions, so I'm back to another round of antibiotics.


Tuesday
  • Logan got his first Positive Action Award

  • I spent $24 at Publix and saved $70!!!!!!

  • Great-Nana joined us for playtime, Wii-time, and dinnertime.

Friday

Saturday

I took a trip to Havana with the boys for their annual Pumpkin Festival. We met up with their friends, Callie and Leah, and braved the 50 degree weather in the name of candy and pony rides.


Sunday

We were too festivaled-out to do much of anything besides buy Sponge Bob Ice Cream from the ghetto van ice cream truck.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

They are all sooo cute! Miss you all tooo much and wish we lived closer... Leah loved your doll (she pulled it out and started to hug the baby and then decided she didn't want to open more presents!)