Sunday, November 22, 2009

Trunk-or-Treat

Because hosting the greatest Pumpkin Patch in the Big Bend area isn't enough, Faith Presbyterian Church (which is incidentally the church my mom and dad have been going to) also does an annual Trunk-or-Treat. We usually use this as an opportunity to go safely from car to car earlier (rather than from house to house with cranky children that are up past their bedtimes). However, this year they held their Trunk-or-Treat on October 30th and with the kids being a little bit older, we were successfully able to do BOTH. I won't even mention the amount of candy that entered my house over these past few days, but I will say that it somehow "disappeared" to Jay's work. We are cavity-free and I intend to keep it that way.

Hot Dogs with Kaleb and Shannon
Gimmie candy!

Shy boy (really I just posted this picture because I think we look strikingly similar here. There's no denying this one!)

2 skeletons, Batman, and Darth Vader

Mama and some scary dudes

No comments: