Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm back!

Wow! I can't believe I missed the whole month of May! I've never missed an entire month of blogging since I started this blog more than two years ago! The end of the school year this year just seemed busier than normal for some reason. Work was crazy and then you add into that things like Gavin's graduation, birthdays, class parties, trips to Disney, and other random fun activities, and voila! It's June! I have been on summer break since last Friday and haven't really done much of anything. Just a few trips to the lake with the kids, TaeKwonDo lessons, and Bible School this week. Other than that, we've just been kind of lounging around and taking it easy. I'm glad to be back....and if my 3-5 loyal friends have left, then this will just be a blog about our family, FOR our family! :)

1 comment:

Patty said...

So glad you are back. We look every day for something new!