Thursday, April 28, 2011

'Cause we need a little Christmas!

Santa might have outdone himself this year! Nana and Papa's "Grandparents" album (a.k.a. their annual non-Duck album). This year it had a Disney theme since they have been taking them to Disney once a month all year. It came out great, if I do say so myself.
All he really cares about.

iPod Touch!!!!

(no more fighting over Logan's!)

One of his favorite gifts (courtesy of Gram and Gramps) -- Disney's Cars Legos!

Reading the Children's Bible (from Cathy) with Papa. This is seriously one of the best Children's Bibles I have seen. Of course, Cathy should know! But they love reading it every night and if I'm tired and want to skip a night, I have to hear them whine and complain and try to persuade me to change my mind.

Another favorite gift (this one from Nana and Papa) -- Elmo's play dough set. I'm not sure who is enjoying themselves the most!




No comments: