Monday, August 1, 2011

Later, Kindergarten! It's been fun!

As I mentioned in my last post, Logan and Gavin unfortunately had school performances/parties in different classes at the same time. This made it so that we BOTH take time off of work and split up into separate classes in order to not leave our kids stranded or miss any of the exciting events. Jay took the still camera and headed to Mrs. Zetrouer's classroom for some Chick-fil-a breakfast and entertainment provided by the kindergarteners.
Each kid received a copy of Dr. Suess's "Oh, the Places You'll Go!" from Mrs. Zetrouer. She loves those kids and it shows.
Gavin and Mrs. Zetrouer with his new book!
The entertainment. Each child read a journal entry out loud to the audience. Gavin read about how much he loves his mom. I can't believe I missed that! He's such a sweetheart!
Skin-a-marrink-e-dink-e-dink, Skin-a-marrink-e-do.
I LOVE YOU!
The principal lost a bet. His students are better readers than he gives them credit for!
I can't believe another school year has come to an end. I can't imagine not having Mrs. Zetrouer for a teacher next year. And I can't believe I don't have a kindergartener anymore. They need to stop growing up so quickly!

No comments: