Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sweet Summertime: Part 1

This is a combination of pictures from my iPhone and camera. Look at how much fun we're having this summer!

Den friends at the tournament celebration.
Connor's birthday party. Keegan really enjoyed the water for the first time and I didn't even have to go in with him! I got to sit on the sidelines and chat with the other moms! This was the moment in which I realized that this summer would be awesome!
Happy Birthday, Connor!
Nana's school year ended a week or so before mine, so the kids got to hang out at her house (saving me a bundle in child care for the week). Keegan loves his Spidey tent!
Zoinks for Nana's birthday. Good choice!
Posey's Dockside in Panacea. One of the great things about living near the gulf is the deliciously fresh seafood! Jay and I have been toying with the idea of buying a beach house (or beach land) so while the kids were at a sleepover at Nana's, we took a trip down to the shore to check out some properties.
Our view from the backyard of a house we liked in Alligator Point. I wouldn't get too close to the water...the sand was covered with thousands of tiny crabs!
I love this tree...so warped and twisted from years of tropical storms.
The summer couldn't be ALL play. We had to do some work too. Here's Keegan at his annual physical.
And Mommy at her bi-annual eye doctor's appointment.
Another Zoinks trip. Gotta love Groupons!
Chatting with the ladies.
First day of summer trip to the movies with our summer playmates! The Meehan family is always up for a good time.
Keegan loves to ride in the driving cart at Publix. And he loves his Toby train.
Steak 'n Shake

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh don't complain about YOUR eye exam - at mine this year I found out I need CATARACT surgery on my right eye - scheduled for 9/19. If one more doctor tells me how YOUNG I am for them but gee no sometimes it just happens that way LOL - I'm ONLY 57! My dad was in his late 80's before he had to have his removed. :(
wwwwaaaaaa!
hugs
karen