Monday, October 10, 2011

Dreamin' of DUCK!

Just 2 short months till Christmas. Do you know what that means? Your album is coming!

True Story: I had a couple of Duck photos enlarged at Walgreens. When my order was ready for pick up, the Walgreen's photo lady called to inform me that because my photos "appeared to be professional" that I would need to have a signed release from the photographer in order to get my pictures. It made my day. :) Perhaps I'll post a few after Christmas for those of you that don't get a Christmas album in the mail, but for now I want to keep them hidden.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

YEAH!!!!!!! We LOVE LOVE LOVE the Duck book! The photos you took were beautiful - we are trying to get some printed too - brings back such good memories - miss you too much - much love to all! Pooh n bunch...