Monday, October 10, 2011

more iPhone phaves (from Jay's camera)

Daddy and Logan took a trip alone to Jacksonville to visit the Apple store and get a new iPhone to replace my defective one. Looks like someone convinced Daddy to take him to his favorite restaurant for lunch...Subway!
Logan had fun hanging out with fellow Seminole, Tyler Tilden.
Back at home, the boys had a BUCKS party and roasted marshmallows. Gavin's probably smiling so big because he's about to eat some more sugar!
Daddy visits school to have lunch with the boys whenever possible.
Fortunately, this year they have the same lunch time.
BUCKS campers
And my little fisherman.
Oh my!
What is this? Does he feed them anything besides McDonalds?
Oh, he feeds them giant slices of pizza too, I guess.
Gram and Gramps!
Future Grizzly
A rare visit from Mommy at lunch on my birthday (during Spirit Week -- hence the zebra face).

No comments: