Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Wild times are here again

We concluded our sweet summertime activities with one final jaunt to Wild Adventures with Nana and Papa. We had some friends joining us for the second day. The park was dead so we just rode and rode all of the "big kid" rides. They are not for the faint of heart!

Papa and Keegan patiently waited for us to get off of a roller coaster ride. One of them is too small to fit on this bench.
Mr. Bossy Pants leads the way.
This ride twirls, spins, and lifts you in the air until you just can't take it anymore. The kids were so excited to be tall enough to finally ride this one...with an adult. I was the only parent brave enough to ride so I got to go on it multiple times. Lucky me!
A crazy bus ride with Nana.
I remember when they were two years old and would hold onto me for dear life on this mini-roller coaster. Not anymore. My big, brave boys like to ride by themselves in the front row.
"Look mom, no hands!"
Keegan finally decided to try his very first roller coaster ride! We barely made it out of our seats before he was begging to ride again.
My wild boys!
More roller coaster riding with Nana.
And Papa too! I told you he couldn't get enough of this ride!
Flying carpets.
Petting Zoo.
Old school angry birds!
The Frog Hopper with friends. This is a mini-firecracker ride for kids. It shoots you up in the air and then you "hop" back down. The big kid firecracker is not to be messed with! The boys were tall enough to ride, but didn't want to give Mommy a heart attack watching them, so we elected to skip it this time.
The Frog Hopper goes high enough with my babies. Thank you very much.
Mr. Bossy Pants: "Ok, here's how we're going to convince mom to do what we want next..."
Awwwwwww!

No comments: