Friday, July 11, 2008

baby soft again


Look at that gorgeous skin! His, not mine. LOL. After three long weeks of "prickly heat rash" followed by a nasty case of cradle cap, we are finally just about in the clear. Keegan's baby soft skin is back! For those that are wondering, cradle cap generally just looks like really bad dandruff. Sometimes though, it spreads to the face, neck, ears, etc. And then it's really gross. At one point, I thought I'd never see his beautiful baby skin again. His ears and neck were covered in this bumpy, yellow wax-like substance. It smelled bad and oozed out his pores. Strangers would say, "what a cute baby you have"...and then they got closer. I owe a special thanks and shout out to Karen Allison, Jay's aunt and a faithful blog reader (see link to her blog on the sidebar). Her frequent visit to my blog and reading of this post, allowed me to treat it quickly and get him on the road to recovery.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh he's gorgeous - I'm so glad it worked for you! It worked for Alyssa too but she had it a long time before they came up with the "cure" and even what it was. Christy keeps asking me if it worked - I'll have to tell her yes indeed it worked!