Tuesday, July 1, 2008

reconnecting with my little fishies


Whoo hoo! I got to go somewhere without Keegan (No, my trip to Publix last week didn't count)!!!! This week Nana kindly offered to watch Keegan for the day so I could take the boys to the local pool. It's at the same place where we take gymnastics, so the boys see it every day and constantly beg to go there (Mama! We've been SOOOOOO good. Can we go swimming?). It also happens to be next door to Nana's house, so we drive by it pretty much on a daily basis. I can't blame them for wanting to go though -- it's a little kid's dream! It has a kiddie play area where the water never gets too deep, a cool water slide (which the boys are unfortunately too short for), and built-in water guns you can use to shoot all the dry Mommy's and lifeguards! Needless to say, they had a blast and I was able to have some much-needed time to reconnect and have some fun myself.


No comments: