Sunday, January 4, 2009

Back to reality

Things are getting back to normal around here...whether I like it or not. I can't really say that I'm ready to go back to work. I've enjoyed my time at home with the boys. Keegan learns and grows every day. He's always happy and content, just as long as I put him on the floor with his toys surrounding him like a horseshoe. He likes to simply be in the same room as whatever is going on at the time. Which is a lot in our house. Never a dull moment as you can imagine. The boys like to play "big brother" with him -- they do something nice or something helpful and then say, "Look what I did, Mommy. That's what big brother's do. That's what makes Santa and God proud!". Logan and Gavin have been playing with all their new toys from Santa non-stop, but insist they're "bored" and having "nothing to do". Santa and all our relatives were quite good to them (Christmas photos to come). So, tomorrow it's back to work whether I like it or not...unless I win Powerball...which Jay reported tonight that I have a better chance of getting struck by lightening three times. In which case, I guess I better iron my clothes so I can go to work on time thereby reducing my chances of unwillingly becoming a single-income family. But getting back to normal also means getting back to posting. Stay tuned for more Allison Adventures from December and January!

No comments: