Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Eve

This Christmas, for the first time, we made a budget and stuck to it. I did most of our shopping on Black Friday as well as Cyber Monday. I also managed to wrap the presents, pester Jay into assembling toys as needed, bake goodies, and prepare Christmas Day dinner all before December 24th. So, for the first time, I was able to relax and enjoy Christmas Eve. Here are the highlights of our day...

Baking cookies with Nana and Papa.

And eating the finished product.
(I'm at home wrapping a few last minute gifts, showering etc. Who knows where Jay is. Probably on another one of his two hour bike rides!)


Our annual trip to Dorothy B. Oven park to look at the lights and run the kids around till they're tired.
The train conductor is pouting for some reason that I can't recall. I think it's because we wouldn't let him in the front until the Daddy of the little girl in front of him took her picture as the train conductress. In other words, he was mad because we made him wait his turn.

Taking a ride on Santa's sleigh.

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to successfully photograph all three?


Mad at Daddy for another reason I can't recall.


No comments: