Thursday, January 8, 2009

He eats!

HE EATS!
...and eats...

... and eats!

In fact, he ate so well that I decided to try a jar of baby food one more time (sweet potatoes). I think he liked it! Do you?


So, I hadn't really intended on giving him food tonight. I'm getting tired of wasting little uneaten but opened jars of baby food. BUT, While I was juggling holding the hip-monkey this afternoon and getting the boys some Ritz crackers he kept trying to grab the cracker sleeve out of my hand. He cried when I wouldn't let him have it, so I thought, "Why not just give it to him? He's not going to like it anyway." So I plopped him down in his high chair and pulled out a couple of crackers with the hopes of simultaneously doing the dishes and giving my right bicep a break from carrying around a 24 pound 7 month old. And so the rest is history.
In other Keegan news -- he's such a trooper. He is currently working hard on pushing through those two front teeth, has a cold and a nasty little cough, and got a flu shot in his thigh yesterday. I mean, the boy is in pain to put it mildly, yet he never complains. If only his brothers would follow suit.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

He is so adorable! I see so much of Logan and Gavin in the most recent photos - it is amazing! I always thought he looked identical to Jason (he still does) but I do see a lot of the boys in those photos too!