Monday, August 30, 2010

Why I love Gilchrist

They have the BEST teachers! This is an email I received last week from Gavin's Kindergarten teacher. It was sent to my work email, so I had the pleasure of opening and reading this while sitting at my desk and missing my boys. Mrs. Zetrouer is the BEST!


"I so enjoy having your wonderful sons in my kindergarten classes :) Gavin is just as friendly and talkative as Logan! He has told me all about Nickelodeon Studios, Karate and now he is helping me keep tabs on who is not cleaning up their centers! I just adore your boys :)

My first Gavin Story of the Year: I was trying to help one of the little girls open a bottle of glue a few minutes ago and Gavin saw that I was struggling to open it, so he came over and said, “Mrs. Zetrouer I can help you open that because I have muscles and I can even do a straddle.” I gave him the bottle and he opened it with his muscles :)

I thought you would enjoy that this afternoon!"

1 comment:

Patty said...

They are the best!