Monday, February 4, 2013

Life's A Party

This weekend we quite the party weekend.
 
We had a triple-Zoinks-birthday-party on Friday night. The jury is still out on whether that momma was smart to do them all together or just down right crazy! The occupancy capacity in the party room said "27", but there were at least 30 kids, plus all parents (maybe an additional 20 or so). It was comical and had my phone not been completely dead, I would have taken pictures. Not my idea of a great Friday night. They really should consider selling beer and wine at that obscenely bright, noisy place, but the kids enjoyed themselves. Lucky Jay got to stay behind to attend a party with the governor following his budget unveiling today.
 
Gavin won an FSU ball from the claw-grabber machine thing. This was quite a feat since 3/4ths of the balls were Gator colors!


 
Saturday morning laundry sorters.
 Sometime on Saturday I looked outside and saw this many kids playing in my driveway. I just love that about our neighborhood! Makes my heart smile. Keegan is in the tree and there are a couple of others not pictured. Poor Ella is the only girl, but she's oblivious to it!

 We found time to read.
 And I made this many PBJ's for the neighborhood kiddos.
 We had a little Superbowl party with Nana and Papa.

 And snuggled up by the fire to watch the kickoff.
A grand party weekend, indeed.

No comments: