Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Favorite Place -- By: Logan

3rd grade Expository Writing Assignment
By: Logan

My Favorite Place

There are many places in the world, but only North Carolina is my favorite.

My first reason is all my relatives come there. Normally Gram and Gramps get there first. When we all get there we have a party. It takes about 14 hours to get there.

Another reason why I like it is because we play in the pool. Sometimes, if we have everybody we can make a giant whirlpool. It's like spinning around the sun. Lots of times after the pool we go in the hot tub. Sometimes we even have a cannon ball contest.

Most of the days we go to the beach. Me and my brother Gavin bring our boogie boards to the beach to ride on. My two uncles always surf. I've always wanted to surf. At night at about 8:00pm I start hunting for crabs. I try to dig them out of the sand.

That is why North Carolina is my favorite place in the whole world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you Logan, the Outer Banks is one of Gram and my favorite places also. We get to see all our grandchildren in one place and you get to see all your cousins, aunts and uncles. It's only five more months and we will be there!

Gramps