Thursday, November 27, 2008

Good family, good food, good times


The food was delicious, the beer was ice cold and plentiful, and everyone had a relaxing time. We tried something a little different this year. Actually, she didn't volunteer, but I delegated the majority of the cooking to Mom after Keegan got sick (again) and I realized my plate was just too full. I had already bought most of the ingredients for the things I had planned on making, so I just took it all over to her house and she kindly did all the work for me! So, the food was cooked and ready to go when they all came over early this afternoon and there wasn't much left to do other than sip on a glass of wine (or two) and enjoy some quality family time. We are thankful for so much this year. This is our first Thanksgiving with Keegan, our first Thanksgiving with my Grandma living in Tallahassee, and our first Thanksgiving with a pregnant Liz! Oh, and of course she's having a girl, since everyone in our family has girl besides me...so we're thankful for that too!
Logan beat Daddy at Go Fish for the umpteenth time. Look at all those matches!
Papa and Keegan hung out. He's such a hip-monkey!


Here I am reading a Santa book to Gavin. When I was done he said, "I'm SO EXCITED!" (about Christmas). Thanks, Mr. Obvious. What's not to like about Christmas cookies, Christmas parties, and Christmas presents!!??!


Liz spent a lot of time "practicing" for Mommy-hood. She's gonna be good at it!

No comments: