Saturday, June 18, 2011

fabulous new blog updates

I know you've all been waiting for this. Now you can....

1.  Read my blog from your mobile phone so you'll never miss another Allison moment!

2.  Use the +1 feature to publicly say "____ likes this and you should check it out too" via Facebook, Twitter, etc.

3.  "React" to my post (quickly let me know that you like what I've written...or hate it).

I blog for my family. So my kids will be able to remember their childhoods and so those of you living far away can keep up with us. Before Facebook and blogging, I was horrible at keeping in touch, but this makes it so easy that I have no more excuses. But...I don't know you're reading if you don't make a comment every now and then!

1 comment:

Karen said...

I love your blog - I read all the Allison kid's :)
hugs
Love
Karen