Thursday, June 9, 2011

Spring Break Adventures - 2011

Spring Break 2011 was a good one. I feel like this is the year that the kids are FINALLY old enough to have true "fun" without leaving me exhausted, frustrated, and angry. They use the men's restroom alone (Logan IS a blue belt now, after all!). They help Keegan wash his hands. They stick together and they always look out for each other. They can swim. No one is in diapers. We can survive a whole day out on the town without a nap. It's heaven. And a little tease for summer vacation. Just two more months and I'll be free. No school for 79 days (Logan told me this. I haven't actually verified it, but he's usually right about most things)!

This Spring Break we stuck around town, but had loads of fun with daily field trips around the area.


We went to Papa's work at the law enforcement academy training center (this will get a post of it's own later this week because we got to do so many cool things there). We got lost in a good book.
We walked around without pants on while watching movies on our iPads.

We smiled and laughed.

And we ate popsicles.

I'm so thankful for a job that lets me spend this time with my boys. And now that they're growing up a little, I just feel like one lucky lady. We have so much fun together!

1 comment:

Patty said...

This was a beautiful and touching post. :)