Thursday, May 15, 2008

Another year with Ms. Traci


I think Logan has a crush on his teacher, Ms. Traci. The whole way to the art show, he repeatedly asked, "Is Ms. Traci going to be there?" In fact, he asks about her all the time and gets so excited in anticipation of seeing her Then, he becomes extremely "shy" whenever she's around and hides behind my legs. Last week, Jay said to her, "Logan asks about you all the time", to which Logan immediately became embarrassed and yelled, "No, I don't!!!!!!! I DO NOT!" Geez, Daddy, don't you remember how embarrassing that kind of stuff can be? We're just as embarrassing to them as our parents were to us, I suppose.

But really, she IS great! And I'm very happy to know that Gray will have her as a teacher next year. I can't imagine him having anyone else.

No comments: